All you need to know to create your own MAKE SMTHNG Week event![/one_half]
Find ready to post designs, design templates, the MAKE SMTHNG logo, colours, fonts and start to create your own designs from our open source templates!
Want to do your own local media outreach? Find some tips and great facts here.
Get some inspiration from our MAKE SMTHNG YouTube playlist.
For external partners without Greenpeace involvement
- Million Acts of Blue – Toolkits how to fight against plastic
- It’s not me it’s you: breaking up with plastic – blog includes a toothpaste recipe 🙂
- ZeroLandfill Project Upcycles Free Materials for Artists and Educators
- How Zero Waste Party Packs Have Greened Palo Alto Celebrations Since 2009
- City Repair: From Illegal Street Painting to City-Sanctioned Placemaking
- Repair Cafe and Seeing the Beauty in Broken Things
- Greenpeace: 10 Things you always wanted to ask a vegan chef – the blog includes two vegan recipes – an image and a YouTube video that could also be shared individually.
- The European Changemakers Toolkit is a hands-on tools with the steps needed to turn your campaign ideas into reality.